March 21, 2012

Spring break

Unfortunately, I didn't get to go anywhere for spring break so I am currently at home in Findlay, Ohio. I really enjoy being at home with my parents but I get a little stir crazy when I'm at home. I've already read three books, baked cupcakes, did some dishes (x3), cleaned out my closet/ dresser for things to take to good will, cleaned the windows and windowsills l, layers outside, and spent some quality time with my BFF Otis :)

Yesterday I went and watched my mom at her pottery class! It looked like so much fun, I wish I could do it! It was weird going to my old high school, but I was glad I could go se my mama work her magic :)

Hopefully I'll get to go back to school early and see my favorite person. It's silly that even after only a couple days that I miss Seth as much as I do, but what can I say... He's got me hooked :)

In a little over a week I get to go to Florida with my mom and my grandma!!!!! I cannot wait, it's going to be so fun! Well.. That's all for me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment