April 7, 2012

Florida!

I'm on my way home from a (much needed) relaxing week away in Florida! I went to Destin with my mom and my grandma for the week. I wasn't sure that I would be able to go, but I ended up being able to reschedule my clinicals and miss my classes for the week! It was a lot of fun, we had a couple days of bad weather, but the rest of the time it was beautiful and That definitely made up for mother natures bad decisions! I'm so lucky that I got to go and spend it with my mama and Mamaw :)

Here are some of the pictures I took on my trip!

1 comment:

  1. aww I randomly found your blog tonight and enjoyed reading it and attempting to live vicariously through you as you finish up college!! Life after college has felt like turbo-drive for me, so make sure to enjoy your last quarter and soak it all in. Time flies by so quickly once you're "all grown up."

    Keep up the blogging--you'll enjoy looking back at the memories later. I laugh at myself for the goofy posts I did at the beginning of my blog, but I'm really grateful for all the stories and memories I've recorded. When I put the photos I've blogged into scrapbooks I can always refer back to the blog to get the details from that particular day / event.

    Hope to see you and Seth sometime sooner than later! The girls and I are living up at our lakehouse for a month this summer and would love to have you visit!

    ReplyDelete