July 5, 2012

dinner and a haircut

Last night I decided to make dinner for my wonderful boyfriend! He's on a health kick so I kept it simple with some chicken, veggies and a baked potato! Boy was it delicious and filling!


Before
After



photos of my haircut, nothing too dramatic :)







This past weekend Seth and I went up to Sandusky to spend the weekend on the lake with his family! We had a good time and got to use our season passes to Cedar point :) saw a beautiful rainbow and of course play with the kids!!
Uncle Seth Jumping over Jaden 
Sienna's Turn


2 comments:

  1. What did you think of Lisa? I hope you love your cut!

    Will you text me that video...330.468.7787. I want to show it to friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved her! She was soooo nice, I definitely will be going back to her! She told me to tell you hello! Sending the video now!!

      Delete