May 29, 2012

Memorial day weekend


I realized I haven't posted or uploaded pictures in weeeeeeks. I will be putting up more pictures soon!


I cannot believe that I will be graduating in 12 days!!! This is my last week of undergraduate classes; so scary, but so exciting!!

This Weekend was memorial weekend and I decided to go to Lake Cumberland in Kentucky with Seth and his fraternity. Even though we were both sick we still had a lot of fun. I'm really glad I got to go and spend the weekend on boats and in the sun!


These next couple weeks are going to be tough, but I am so excited to be turning the page to a new chapter in my life!! (and hopefully I will have the time to post more often and more lengthy posts)

But, now I'm off to work! 2 finals and 1 presentation left this quarter, wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment