February 17, 2012

XOXO

Once again, I've been too busy for my own good! This quarter is flying by and I've been rushing to get everything I need to get done done. I have my last clinical on Monday... pretty excited about that, except for the fact that it's my last real clinical before I graduate!
Saturday my mom and dad came to Columbus and My mother, Kenzie and I went shopping all day! It was fun (when someone... I won't mention any names... was cooperating).
Sunday Seth and I went to see Chronicle. It was definitely a strange movie, but it was pretty good!
As of Monday Seth and I have been dating for 5 months!
Tuesday was Valentine's day, and even though we didn't really get to spend it together I was able to go visit Seth for a little bit and he gave me these :)
 On Wednesday night after I had class and work, we got to spend a little more time together. We listened to music and just hung out and ate my second present:
They were SOOOO good, and are almost gone already!
I had clinical again yesterday and was super tired afterward, so I ate dinner and then came to Seth's and did some (much overdue) homework while he played video games :) I am caught up and now I am working on getting things done ahead of time so I don't have to worry about it at the end of the quarter... go me :)

I hope this week goes by really fast!! On Thursday evening Seth and I are leaving for the weekend to go to Gatlinburg!! I rented out a cabin in Pigeon Forge for the whole weekend! I am so excited to get away from the craziness of Columbus and spend a little quiet time together! I really think it will be a lot of fun!!
but until then I have a few things this week that I have to focus on. It's hard to take it one day at a time when you're looking forward to something, but I shall try :)

I've been making more bows and will post them asap!!

Tonight I'm going to dinner with my dad, Kenzie and my mom are going to a Blake Shelton concert (that I so kindly waited in line forever for the tickets) and he is driving them here! I'm happy to get to spend a little quality time with my daddy!!

I got an email yesterday about convocation and graduation. SCARY! I am so nervous about all of this real life stuff I might go crazy. I am the kind of person who has to plan everything and not knowing what I'm going to be doing at all next year is driving me nuts!! I'm sure it will work out, but I'm still nervous.

Well, I'm going to attempt to get more done before I have to go home and get ready for dinner <3



No comments:

Post a Comment