June 9, 2012

Convocation

Today was my Nursing commencement and pinning ceremony! I cannot believe how quickly this day came and it still doesn't feel like I'm actually getting my diploma in the morning. These past years have definitely been some of the most difficult/ challenging/ rewarding years of my life and I am really amazed that my time at Ohio State has come to an end. I don't think I've come to the full realization that I am no longer a college student, and luckily I still have Seth and Kenzie to live vicariously through! I am literally at a loss for words and I know even though sometimes (most of the time... Seth can second this) I am super stressed out about my next steps in live and often act like a crazy person, I really believe that everything will work itself out in the end!! Bring it!


No comments:

Post a Comment