June 12, 2012

Tuesday

I'm getting a little bored here in this tiny room all by myself. I got 'kicked out' of my house the evening of graduation and since I have a Kaplan NCLEX review class all this week, I'm staying at Seth's while he is in South Carolina with his dad and his sister! I thought, oh this will be relaxing time to myself... I quickly remembered I don't like ALL my time to myself!! I've been reading and I should be studying for the NCLEX, but after sitting in a class room for eight hours a day going over practice questions, that is literally the last thing I want to do!

Kenzie and I have some plans for a couple crafts and I cannot wait to post them soon!!

I don't have a whole lot to say, but one of my happiness project resolutions includes posting on my blog more often, so that's what I plan to do! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment