January 26, 2012

I hate the rain

Okay, this weather is absolutely disgusting!!

 I really hate the rain, it always puts a damper on my day! This was my view all day... dark, wet, cold, with a border of zebra:


Today I had my simulation lab, which was super easy actually (I was not expecting that at all). So that made my day a bit better. I worked on a little homework at the College of Nursing and then walked home. I packed my car up to come home and went and got some noodles and co for lunch. I am obsessed with that place!! Then I went over to see my poor sick boyfriend and spent a little bit of time with him before I drove home. Now I am at home with my poor sick mama. haha, I think all this sickness is going to end badly for me!! I'm glad to be home though! I'm about to go get some food for the two of us because my dad is going to a basketball game tonight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment