January 22, 2012

sighhh

Well, I feel like crap today!! I woke up with a sore throat, stomach ache and I just felt plain weird. Of course it couldn't have been one of those lazy days when I didn't have anything to do, nope I had clinical for 12 hours. I felt so awful at the beginning of the day but my preceptor was really nice about it and told me only to stay if I really could. I ended up leaving at 3pm instead of 7pm and I got a little relaxing time which was really nice!

Thursday night the Theta seniors had a pregame with the new girls, which was a lot of fun! I went downtown that night, which I never do! I usually really hate it downtown, but I saw a lot of people I knew and had fun!

A few of us seniors


Friday Seth and I literally did nothing all day. It was AMAZING! I needed a day where I had no responsibilities. Yesterday we went to the grocery store, the gym and the library and then made a delicious meal!! Steak, baked potatoes, fresh green beans, and crescent rolls! YUM!

our delicious meal on classy paper plates:)

my favorite part! YUM!!

It was a lot of fun to cook dinner together (even though Seth really did all the cooking)!! I'm going to start attempting to make more meals for him :) Show my domestic side. I'm more of a baker than a cooker, but I'm willing to test my abilities! It's just difficult to find things for us to eat because we are both so picky with our food.

I'm a little overwhelmed with my life currently. I feel like I'm always so busy and don't really have time to really enjoy anything. Hopefully that will pass and I will be able to get organized again so that I am able to have a little me time (wouldn't that be amazing?!). But until then I guess I just have to keep on keeping on.


1 comment: